The grass is always greener… You know the saying, the feeling, the urghhh.
What if the grass were green-enough where you are?
What if it could be – in fact – the greenest grass?!
The idea for this workshop is based on my own artistic practice of making one green drawing, collage, doodle (almost) every day. It has become a part of my healing journey as a survivor of abuse and lifelong depression & anxiety seesaw rider. Turns out, a little green can make a big difference.
THE GREENEST GRASS TECHNIQUE
Sunday, October 23 @ 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST (USA) = 19:00 CET (EU)
A free workshop of a workshop *
~ 45 minutes on Zoom
What will we (dis)cover?
- The science behind the color green
- Ancient and indigenous usage of the color green
- Green in art history and contemporary art
- Art Therapy 101
- Simple ideas and techniques for self-expression
- Guided art practice
What do you need?
- Paper (any type)
- Color green: one pencil, pen, marker is already enough
* This is the first testing-testing-one-two-three version of a workshop I want to offer regularly online and offline. I will share my visuals and content points and ask for feedback (in a follow up email).
This workshop is supported (in part) by my PATREON members